In our post-modern world, it’s easy to forget the simple organic wisdom of our animal selves. We get lost in our personal dramas and chaos, unable to find our way. We intuitively know that there must be a better approach, but we can’t see any solutions, our problems growing heavier and more confusing. Hagrid the Bouvier breaks through the bullshit (after sniffing it thoroughly, of course) and gets right down to the heart of things.
- Click here to learn about Hagrid and his psychotherapist sidekick. This includes the deeply scientific process by which Hagrid does his fine work.
- Read from a variety of Hagrid’s responses by going to the main page, or by by selecting from the sidebar. For my phone readers, you can see the sidebar by clicking the button with the three horizontal lines, at the top right of this page. There, you can choose the posts you want to read by title, category topic, or date published.
- Click here to ask Hagrid your own question about human stuff. You know, like on relationships, mental health issues, addiction and recovery, family, life transitions, sexuality, parenting, and similar issues that tangle human brains up like a cat with an over-sized ball of yarn. Don’t even get me started on cats.
- Click here to visit the website of Hagrid’s therapist buddies. They have a little private counseling practice in Alaska. It’s called Wild Goose Something-or-Other, though why they named it after some dumb bird instead of a dog, I’ll never know…
- Click here for an important disclaimer and for some helpful (and free) resources, including 24/7 support lines to call during times of serious emotional crisis.